Subaru of Englewood Lease Return Center
Did you know that you can return your Subaru lease to Subaru of Englewood, even if you did not originally lease it here? That’s right! You can return your lease to us and we will walk you through the lease return process. At the end of your lease, you have multiple lease end options that we can help you explore. We want to help make your lease return process as simple as possible, so you can focus on what’s important – your next Subaru!
Lease End Options
At the end of your lease, you have multiple options other than just turning in your vehicle! Call us today at 877-460-0730 and we will help you explore your options in more detail. Here are a few Lease End Options to consider:
You have probably fallen in love with your current Subaru and that’s what we want. So, you have the option to purchase your Subaru at the end of your lease. You can request a payoff quote, or most leases have a purchase option with a predetermined price. Your agreement will explain all of the options and terms, and we can help explain parts of your lease agreement too!
Extend/Renew Your Current Lease
Some lease agreements give you the option to extend your lease or renew it on the same vehicle. Again, we expect you to fall in love with your Subaru so you may want to explore this option.
Return Your Lease and Upgrade
You can return your lease and potentially use it as a trade-in towards your next Subaru. You can turn in your lease and upgrade to another lease or purchase a new Subaru.
Lease Return Pre-Inspection
When your lease is reaching the maturity date, you’ll need to schedule a vehicle pre-inspection. Please try to contact us 45 days before your lease end date (37 days in New York). This way you have time to schedule your courtesy pre-inspection. You can schedule your pre-inspection at any time if you know you are returning your lease, but your pre-inspection is only valid for 60 days before it expires. Contact us to schedule your pre-inspection if you’re close to your lease end date!
This pre-inspection will include:
- A thorough evaluation of the wear and use on your vehicle so you can anticipate potential lease-end charges.
- A condition report detailing any wear and use times that you may be billed for at lease-end. The condition report is not a bill and will not show any amounts or charges.
Two or three weeks after the pre-inspection, you’ll receive an Excessive Wear and Use Estimate. This will provide an estimate of the cost of repairing all excess wear and use items detailed on the condition report you received after your pre-inspection. This information will hep you decide if it’s in your best interest to repair any of the items before returning your vehicle.
Potential Charges to Keep in Mind
As you prepare to turn in your lease with us, please bare in mind that you may be responsible for paying these other charges and fees. You can contact us and we can help you review your lease, but here are few charges you may be responsible for paying.
- Disposition Fee – The disposition fee is commonly charged if you don’t purchase your vehicle after the lease. However, current lessees qualify for the Loyalty Disposition Fee Waiver Program offer. With this program, any disposition fee you may owe under your current lease will be waived when you return your current Subaru vehicle and lease a new Subaru vehicle through Subaru Motors Finance within 60 days of turning in your vehicle.
- Excess Mileage – You may owe a per-mile charge for each mile you’ve driven that’s over the amount of the mileage allowance disclosed in your lease.
- Any Outstanding Charges on Your Account – Generally, you may owe any other amounts due under your lease, such as past due lease payments, unpaid late charges, sales/use tax on certain charges (per applicable state and local laws), unpaid parking/traffic citations billed to your account, and any personal property taxes due.
What You Need When You Turn in Your Lease
Once your lease return date comes, please contact us at least one day in advance to set up a vehicle return. We will prepare for your lease return and here’s a few things you will need the day of your return:
- Remove all personal items from your vehicle.
- Place the owner’s manual in the glove box.
- Turn in both sets of keys to the vehicle.
- Call us within one business day of turning in the vehicle.
If you’re ready to return your lease and you want to get a new Subaru, view our Lease Specials on our new model lineup!
Lease Loyalty Program
If you’re leasing your current Subaru through Subaru Motors Finance, you may qualify for extra savings with the Subaru of America Lease Loyalty Program! Under the Lease Loyalty Program, Subaru of America will make the first monthly payment on your new Subaru up to $500 when leased through Subaru Motors Finance. In addition, Subaru of America will pay any disposition fee owed on your current leased Subaru. If you are returning your lease and would like to see if you qualify for Subaru Lease Loyalty Program, call us today at 877-460-0730.